Probate and Estate Administration
Dealing with the death of a loved one is a heavy and grievous burden that is seldom easy. Most often, you find yourself handling your loved one’s legal affairs which is a task that you should not shoulder alone.
There is a roller-coaster ride of emotions following the passing of a family member or friend, and the Paul D. Jeter Law Firm is ready to assist you with probate and estate administration. Some of the tasks that you may need assistance with include the following:
- Reading the deceased’s Will to Family Members
- Filing the necessary paperwork to open the Estate through the Court
- Appointing an Executor/Executrix or Administrator to handle the probate of your Estate
- Publishing a Notice to Creditors
- Inventory of the Estate
- Filing the Proper Tax Returns for the Estate
- Distribution of real property, personal property and assets among the beneficiaries
- Closing the Estate once all issues have been resolved
Probating or opening an Estate for a loved one can be a very stressful and emotional time. It is often very difficult to navigate the probate process on your own. Call Paul at 615-256-4747 or contact him online to schedule a free consultation to discuss how to best handle the Estate of your loved one.
The Paul D. Jeter Law Firm is located in the Historic Washington Square Building in Downtown Nashville. Paul has successfully represented clients throughout Tennessee, including: Nashville, Franklin, Memphis, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Brentwood and Dickson.